Worldgo Travel Management has an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Travel Manager to join our growing team!
Advance your career in a young and empowering organization, with a people-first corporate culture, and work with some of Canada’s fastest growing and most exciting companies. If you’re looking for a challenging but fun career in travel, with plenty of opportunity for growth, then look no further than Worldgo!
- Work with your team to proactively manage a portfolio of corporate clients
- Work with your clients on their day-to-day travel needs and account requirements
- Research and advise best options for your clients’ various travel requests
- Construct accurate and detailed client reservations using Amadeus
- Process exchanges and refunds to client reservations using Amadeus
- Update and build traveller and company profiles
- Work with clients on personal travel needs through our Vacation Club
- Work on custom groups, meetings & events, and incentive trips for clients where needed
- Actively participates in industry training and product knowledge sessions
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of travel consultant experience (corporate preferred but not necessary)
- Experience using a GDS (Amadeus preferred but not necessary)
- A solid understanding of domestic, transborder and international airfares, routings and travel destinations
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced team environment
- A basic knowledge of industry procedures for ticketing, exchanges and refunds
- A customer advocate with excellent listening skills to fully understand customer requirements and pain points
- Willingness and passion to quickly learn the skills and knowledge you don’t currently possess
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office
- Competitive salary with monthly incentives
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation and flex days
- Great travel perks, discounts, and FAM trips
If you’re interested, so are we!
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our recruitment specialists will be in touch shortly.